Monday 11 February 2013

Amberen Reviews

I detected regarding natural remedies for menopausal symptoms and therefore the positive point out Amberen, thus I started my search information and skill on and experience on and with the product. What I found and lived inspired me to put in writing these amberen reviews. Confirm you examine the aspect effects and issues of safety associated with this supplement before beginning.

The alternative that my doctor pushed upon me was the Hormonal Replacement Therapy. One side that discouraged me from hormone replacement therapy was that the medicine used is synthetic. Not solely that, however they fail to be effective for several women. Finally, I checked out the health dangers involved with HRT. For me, this is often what ultimately sealed the deal. hormone replacement therapy comes with serious complications, such as ovarian cancer, heart attacks, breast cancer and strokes, and since it solely reduces the risks of menopause symptoms, I felt that there had to be a safer, simpler and natural alternative. Thus I researched my choices by reading over a plethora of menopause articles and found some answers.

Clinical Trials


During my search facts, I learned that this product was tested on thirty two menopausal women a five-year trial. It relieved the symptoms and there have been few facet effects. Throughout my intensive analysis, I conjointly found that the product was tested using randomized, placebo controlled, double blind and cross over clinical trials. I was amazed and convinced that it was right for me after reading all the extensive information available.

Amberen's formula is based on naturally occurring molecules shown to support and promote hormonal balance. Amberen is manufactured at a GMP facility. We tend to adhere to the strictest internal control standards and guarantee safety, purity and effectualness of our ingredients.

Benefits of Amberen


In the traditional course of events, a woman's neural structure produces substances that trigger the production of estrogen in the ovaries... However, in menopausal women, the hypothalamus stops manufacturing this substance. Thus, sex hormone is not any longer made within the ovaries. These neuroendocrinal changes cause change of life symptoms. These changes lead to numerous symptoms like hot flushes, weight gain, irregular menstrual, mood swings and so on.

Amberen can help women overcome the painful and uncomfortable symptoms associated with change of life. Amberen does this by preventing the hypothalamus from diminished functioning that it would otherwise perform. Thus, the body produces the normal amounts of hormones naturally. By maintaining perfect hormonal balance, the symptoms of menopause are averted.

Amberen consists of natural ingredients that square measure simply absorbed by the body. These natural ingredients additionally assist the body to beat deficiencies caused by hormonal imbalance. As an example, calcium dissociate provides additional calcium which is required by menopausal women. In the same way, Magnesium disuccinate provides magnesium which helps control mood swings. Thus, in addition to regulating the hypothalamus, Amberen also protects the body.

Amberen Ingredients


  1. Supplement Facts
  2. Serving Size: 2 capsules
  3. Servings per Container: 30
  4. Amount per Serving %DV
  5. Magnesium Disuccinate Hydrate
  6. Zinc Difumarate Hydrate
  7. Calcium Disuccinate
  8. Monosodium L-Glutamate
  9. Glycine
  10. Amberen Proprietary Compound 400 mg
  11. Ammonium Succinate
  12. Tocopherol Acetate

Other Ingredients:

silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, riboflavin, carmin, water, gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate.

Amberen effectively alleviates common symptoms of menopause time by supporting the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, that is that the core of the female hormonal signaling system. Remarkably, Amberen conjointly supports energy metabolism needed for best operate of important organs and tissues.

1 comment:

  1. This product works for me!
    From a year I was suffering from menopause stage. Due to this stage I was facing so many issues like hair loss, weight gain, depression, insomnia, mood swings, and loss of libido and night sweat. But not everything is okay with me. Consumption of this product helped me to get rid of all my menopausal issues and it gave a positive result in a month without any side effects. Yesterday I have suggested this supplement to one of my friend. I would recommend some patience to see results.

    ReplyDelete